GST No. 24AAECI8405N1ZC
Approx. Rs 40,000 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Type||Blade set for Plastic Scrap Grinder machine|
|Usage/Application||Spares for Plastic Scrap grinder machine or Plastic crushing Machine|
|Other models available||Blade set for 8 Inch to 40 Inch Grinder machine|
|Brand||INVOIT PLAST MACHINERY|
· GRA-12,16,20 Series adopts staggered blades, GRA 18, GRA 24 To 44 Series adopts paddle blades.
· Blades adopt quality steel to ensure high quality and high durability.
· Staggered blades design can decentralize working load when granulating to increase cutting efficiency and quick blades changing without readjustment.
· Paddle blades with increase blade inclination design to ensure better cutting effect and lower noise.
· Equipped with motor overload relay and Safety Limit switch integration with hopper.
· Easy access to convenient maintenance and cleaning.
· Compact in size to reduce foot print and castors for easy movement.
· Total solid base so no need of foundation & feel Less Vibration.
· Insulated hopper to reduces noise level.
· Mesh jail can be clear within 5 minutes.
GRA 12 To 44 series Of “Standard” granulators are built to Confirm less operating sound and safety configuration and operation security, they are best suitable for plastic recycling of wastes and rejected product from injection, blow molding and extrusion lines Like chairs, battery box, HDPE Drums, barrels, Cans, articles, toys etc. The granulators feature optimal structure, Easy operation and quick blades changing. Staggered rotating blades can easily grab and grind the materials and ensures low energy consumption.
Mesh sizes includes Ø6, Ø8, Ø10, Ø12(mm) which are applicable to GRA - 12 To 18 series and Ø12, Ø16, Ø25 (mm) which applicable to GRA - 20 To 44 Series. All can be selected as per customer's requirement.
Table by Catalogues
1) Max. Capacity of the machine is subject to diameter of screen mesh and composition & Properties of the material.
2) Noise level varies with different materials and motor types.
3) To avoid plastic from sticking to the blades. All materials should be crushed at normal temperature.
4) Power Supply : 3ø, 230 / 400 / 460 / 575VAC, 50 / 60Hz.
5) We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Feeding Hopper with Magnet(Optional)
Feeding hopper with magnet is used to take out metal craps and impurities in the material.
Explore More Products